In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, by means of this policy , Owner ‘), intends to provide users with all the most useful information regarding the cookies installed on this website ( the’ Site ‘).
This document is an integral part of the information on the processing of personal data, available at the following link https://cristhalia.it/privacy/
- WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user send to the computer and to any device used to access the Internet (such as smartphones, tablets, TVs ), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit. of the same user.
Cookies can be stored permanently and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). Similarly, cookies can be installed from the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies ), but also from other websites (so-called third- party cookies ) and can be used for different purposes, such as performing authentication information technology, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a particular site.
Based on the purpose of use, it is possible to distinguish the cookies installed on the Site in the following categories: technical, functional and analytical cookies.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
They are necessary for the correct functioning of the Site and to offer the user a fluid navigation and without decelerations (eg to allow you to maintain access to restricted areas for the entire time the user is on the Site), as well as to provide correctly the services by the user.
These are therefore tools used by the Data Controller to ensure, for example, efficient navigation, session stability, log-in permanence and the preselection of the selected navigation country. They are also used to remember the choices made by the user regarding the display of some elements of the page, such as information and communication banners .
For this treatment, the law does not provide for the user’s prior consent. The legal basis that allows the processing of the related data is in fact the execution of services requested directly by the interested party (Article 6.1, b) of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, ” GDPR “).
They are used to improve and speed up navigation on the Site, by storing the choices made by the user (such as language preferences, those relating to user authentication for the duration of the session or relating to the use of multimedia content on the site) . Being installed in response to services requested directly by the user, these cookies do not require the latter’s consent. For this reason, they will be treated by the Owner as technical cookies.
However, we specify that, in some limited cases, for example when the functionality of the cookie itself exceeds the duration of the user’s browsing session, the latter may be required to activate the cookie through a positive action, such as selecting a ” Flag ” (eg the function that allows you to remember the user’s login credentials), so that the choice can be stored for a subsequent visit to the Site by the user.
In line with the most advanced European guidelines on the installation of this specific type of cookies, the Site uses analytics, with respect to which the user is required to express his consent. In particular, through third-party cookies information is collected on how users use the Site (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent, conversions, etc.). This information is used by the Owner, in particular, to improve the functionality of the Site, allowing for example to record any errors detected by users and thus ensure a more fluid and immediate navigation. By collecting data only in aggregate form, so as not to make users identifiable in any way, these cookies are equated to technical ones. However,
- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
At any time, you can review your cookie preferences by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom left.
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
In line with the provisions of the applicable legislation, with particular regard to the simplified methods with which each user can express their desire not to have one or more specific types of unnecessary cookies installed (i.e. to exercise the opt-out ), the ‘user can modify at any time the consent, if already issued, to the installation of the individual optional cookies thanks to the appropriate panel accessible at par. 4 of this information.
In any case, if desired, the user can also manage cookies directly through the settings of his browser , according to the methods indicated at the following links:
However, by deleting the cookies in this way, the user could remove the preferences set for this Site, which is why it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to check them again.
Further ways to prevent the installation of cookies on the user’s terminal consist in the possibility of: i) rejecting third-party cookies by default using some functions of certain browsers ; ii) activate the ‘ Do Not Track ‘ option (automatic interruption of the collection of certain navigation data) available in most of the latest generation browsers ; iii) activate the ‘anonymous browsing’ mode.
It should be taken into account, in any case, that disabling cookies could complicate navigation or prevent you from moving freely from one page to another, making full use of all the features of the Site.
- YOUR RIGHTS
At any time and without any formalities, the user can exercise the rights recognized by the current legislation on the protection of personal data, by asking the Data Controller:
- access : to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this information, as well as to receive the data, within reasonable limits;
- rectification : to obtain the rectification or integration of the data provided or in any case in the possession of the Data Controller, if inaccurate;
- cancellation : to ensure that your data acquired or processed by the Data Controller are deleted , if no longer necessary for the purposes highlighted above, or where there are no disputes or disputes in place, or in the event of withdrawal of consent or opposition to the processing , or in case of unlawful processing, or finally if there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
- the limitation : to obtain a temporary block of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR;
- the opposition : making sure that the Data Controller must refrain from continuing to process his data on the basis of his legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the treatment that prevail over those of the user, for example for the exercise or defense of a right in court. The user’s opposition will always and in any case prevail over the Data Controller’s legitimate interest in processing his data for marketing purposes;
- portability : to receive your data, or have them transmitted to another owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
The user can exercise his right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given previously.
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor at any time.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
CNS FOOTWEAR DI STREPPA CRISTIANO – Via Adige, 6, 63811 Sant’Elpidio a Mare FM – VAT: IT02185720444 – CF: STRCST85H05I324W
- INFORMATION UPDATES
We inform you that this Information will be subject to periodic updates which will be highlighted on the Site.
- DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
This information was updated on October 26, 2022.