When you access our website, a connection is established with the CookieFirst server to give us the possibility of obtaining valid consent from the user for the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in the user’s browser in order to activate only those cookies to which the user has given consent and to be able to adequately document it. The processed data is stored until the default retention period expires or until the user requests deletion of the data. Notwithstanding the above, some legally required retention periods may apply.
Data processing agreement
We have entered into a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that data from visitors to our website is only processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log file
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- The status of your consent or withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymous IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your device
- The date and time you visited our website
- The URL of the web page where the user saved or updated their consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user who saved the consent preferences
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor who clicked on the cookie banner.